Webinar: CDO Model Repository - Apr. 29
CDO Model Repository
April 29, 2010 at 7:00 am PDT / 10:00 pm EDT / 2:00 pm GMT
Presented by Eike Stepper & Ed Merks
To register email email@example.com
Are you already modeling and generating your applications with the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)? Great! So you are already enjoying automatically generated model-based runtimes, structured or graphical user interfaces, XML serialization and so much more.
But what if...
- Your models keep growing and do not fit into memory anymore?
- Your resources are too huge to properly fit into files?
- You require more enterprise-like model persistence than XML serialization?
- Your application has to be available for multiple users at the same time?
- You need object grained locking and transactions that span multiple resources?
- Your users appreciate to always look at the latest state of the central model?
- They could simply switch back their view of the model to historical states?
The Connected Data Objects (CDO) model repository and distributed shared model for EMF delivers solutions to these challenges and more. CDO is a component of the EMF project and has been successfully adopted by many companies and organizations. Join the webinar and learn about the CDO Model Repository and its new 3.0 features!
For more information on this and other Eclipse webinars visit http://live.eclipse.org/. Special thanks to Adobe for contributing their Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host the webinar.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)