Published at DZone with permission of its author, Jasperwave Team.
This article will explain the following information about JavaBean data source:
- how to create data source
- how to configure classpath to make the data source available for the designer
- how to define and configure JasperReports JavaBean data source in JasperWave
- how to extract report fields from JavaBean object
- how to design and preview the report using JavaBean data source
The purpose of the article is to get a good starting point for report developers who use JasperReports JavaBean (POJO) based data sources to design and run their reports with JasperWave Report Designer.
JasperWave team http://jasperwave.com
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)